Athletics at SJNMA
At St. John's Northwestern, we believe athletic competition instills valuable life lessons. Whether through varsity-level competition or intramural sports or activities, cadets develop an appreciation for teamwork, dedication, and good sportsmanship that they carry through their lives.
Since SJNMA became a co-educational institution in 2018, females can compete on the male teams. When we have enough female cadets on campus, we will apply to the WIAA to start female athletic programs. We also have the ability to apply for co-ops with surrounding high schools.
We offer a variety of sports including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, track and field, cross-country, wrestling, swimming, golf, tennis, hockey and lacrosse. See more information about coaches and event dates below.
Start Date: March 9
Contact: Shannon Miller
- April 5: Dana Waddell Marshall Invite, Marshall HS, Marshall WI, 4pm.
- April 9: St. Mary’s Invite, St. Mary’s Springs Academy, Fond Du Lac, WI, 4pm.
- April 26: Pacer Relays, Union Grove, HS, Union Grove, WI., 4pm.
- April 30: Waterford Invite at Waterford Union HS., Waterford, WI, 4pm.
- May 2: Martin Luther Spartans, Martin Luther HS., 4pm.
- May 14: Conference Meet at Brookfield Academy, Brookfield, WI., 4pm.
- May 20: Regional at Jefferson HS., time TBD but most likely 3 or 4pm.
- May 23: Sectional at East Troy HS., time TBD. (Only Athletes that qualify at Regionals will go to this race.)
- May 31 and June 1: States at Veterans Memorial Stadium in La Crosse. (Only Athletes that qualify at Sectionals will go to this race.)